Cii Forum
Please login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cii Forum
Please login.
Cii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the program Cii (Wii PC).

I just created the forum. Please come back often and post!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planning v4.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Planning v4. Empty Planning v4. Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:31 am

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

What people expect:

• Online shop
  • Downloadable games
  • Music channel
  • Better paint channel
  • Intuitive UI

I'm already doing the Online Shop, and a part of the downloadable games. Intuitive UI has already been implemented fairly well, and could be made better with better graphics, and a global home button being on the screen.

Once the store has been finished (and it pretty much has, just needs to be tested) the same system can be implemented into the client to load all of the downloads at startup.

Since we don't know how many games there are going to be, you need to plan ahead and make it so the number of pages is directly proportional to your downloads, or you could buy more empty slots in the store.

2Planning v4. Empty Re: Planning v4. Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:31 pm

Nicholasandjim

Nicholasandjim
Cii Experienced Gamer
Cii Experienced Gamer

link3000 wrote:What people expect:
<snip>
I've been working on the paint channel. It should be finished soon. I will work on the music channel after that.

3Planning v4. Empty Re: Planning v4. Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:28 pm

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

Ok, thats a start. 2 questions:
Do you know how we are going to do the Music channel?
What is PSC doing?

Also, don't quote, and then snip the whole thing. use @ to say who you are talking to, and you don't need to do that if its the post after who you are talking to.

4Planning v4. Empty Re: Planning v4. Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:58 pm

Nicholasandjim

Nicholasandjim
Cii Experienced Gamer
Cii Experienced Gamer

I am thinking of how to do the Music Channel. Do you have any suggestions? I really don't know what PSC is doing right now. Also, for some reason, my VMWare Fusion is not working correctly so I can't work on the game currently. I'll try to fix it soon.

Last edited by Nicholas on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Planning v4. Empty Re: Planning v4. Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:43 pm

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

Of course I have suggestions! Make an .ini file or a .DAT file and store the data like this:

sound location
description

So then you can load the file from the first line, and the description from the second. Use the function file_text_eof(file); in conjunction with a while loop to load them all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum