Cii Forum
Please login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cii Forum
Please login.
Cii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the program Cii (Wii PC).

I just created the forum. Please come back often and post!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PULL YOUR WIEGHT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PULL YOUR WIEGHT Empty PULL YOUR WIEGHT Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:43 pm

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

All I've seen done on dropbox is my own edits. Are you waiting for me to finish your game? This s*** has to end. This is what happened to my last project I was invited to join, and Kite witnessed that one as well, nobody worked. It was fast at first, but then people slowed down, and work stopped, save a few lonely souls. On that forum, however, the poor admin worked hard, as did his story writer and I, to keep it afloat, but the people in charge of resources never worked, and the admin watched as the project died over a painful 5 months. In this case, you have an amazing team, capable of amazing art and music, and the admins sit back proud of what they pulled together. A team. A dam good team. A much better team I ever managed to pull together. But you stay back, hoping that what you helped set in motion continues to move forward, without guidance. A great team is necessary to a great game in some cases, but in all cases, a leader is the most important aspect; the fundamentals of almost everything in the entire world and where we've gone outside it has relied on leadership. I've seen countless games made by a lone game maker, all of them made everything by themselves and performed every task necessary to make a game fun to play. I witnessed it myself, at a sleepless sleepover, a friend made a 2 player game in an hour which I still play to this day, proving that even alone, someone can make something great. Without leadership, everything runs off track, nobody assigns anything to anybody , and no one can work together. I've wiped the server files from dropbox, and until you whip your ass into shape, they're staying in my private folders deep within my computer. I'm on hiatus until this forum responds.

2PULL YOUR WIEGHT Empty Re: PULL YOUR WIEGHT Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:11 pm

Nicholasandjim

Nicholasandjim
Cii Experienced Gamer
Cii Experienced Gamer

link3000 wrote:<snip>
I would be working on it but I'm not sure what to do. You said that we should recode it, but I'm not sure what to recode. I think that we should skip the recoding and stick to my original code.

Link3000: Think about what you are trying to do. Program Cii to be able to play games in any scenario. You need an ini file to store everything.

3PULL YOUR WIEGHT Empty Re: PULL YOUR WIEGHT Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Admin

Admin
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

Okay. I'll do something.

Link3000: Like what?

https://ciiforum.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum