Cii Forum
Please login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cii Forum
Please login.
Cii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the program Cii (Wii PC).

I just created the forum. Please come back often and post!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funny jokes here, please! 8D

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Funny jokes here, please! 8D Empty Funny jokes here, please! 8D Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Nick Kaedalus

Nick Kaedalus
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

Put your jokes here!!!

I'll start with a PWNED joke =D:

A elementary school in Oregon was faced with a unique problem.
A number of girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom.
That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.

Finally the principal decided that something had to be done.
She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man.

She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night.
To demonstrate how difficult it was to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance guy to clean one of the mirrors.
He took out a long handled squeegee, dipped it into the toilet and then cleaned the mirror.

2Funny jokes here, please! 8D Empty Re: Funny jokes here, please! 8D Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:08 pm

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

It took a second for me to get it... but... LMAO!!! PWNED!!! TOILET!!!

Alright.. uhh...

A drunk guy walks into an elevator, but there was no elevator at that floor, so he falls 5 stories and lands with a thunk on the ground. After laying there for a few seconds he says 'Dammit, I said UP!'

3Funny jokes here, please! 8D Empty Re: Funny jokes here, please! 8D Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:36 pm

KiteMikami

KiteMikami
Cii Trainer
Cii Trainer

@Nick: Isn't that from "The Exploding Toilet"?

@Link: I lol'd.

http://It's down...

4Funny jokes here, please! 8D Empty Re: Funny jokes here, please! 8D Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:27 pm

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

Most great jokes are stolen from somewhere. Mine was from funnypart.com. Dunno where they got it. A user? Where did they get it? 4chan? What?

5Funny jokes here, please! 8D Empty Re: Funny jokes here, please! 8D Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:40 am

MovieGuy13

MovieGuy13
Cii Experienced Gamer
Cii Experienced Gamer

The indian chieftans could always tell by a power they had that it was gonna rain, this was important, because they had to collect wood. But a new modern chieftan didn't have that power, and didn't want to dissapoint his tribe. So he called the weather burue and they told him that it was not gonna rain. He told this to his people, but the next day it rained. He called the weather again and asked why they said it wasn't gonna rain yet. They answered him saying that they always see if it was gonna rain when the indians started collecting wood, but they haven't collected yet... lol!

6Funny jokes here, please! 8D Empty Re: Funny jokes here, please! 8D Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:58 am

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

Neutral I don't get it...

7Funny jokes here, please! 8D Empty Re: Funny jokes here, please! 8D Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:59 am

Nick Kaedalus

Nick Kaedalus
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

I don't get it too .-.

And also, i got from a site:

Good Clean Jokes or something like this.

8Funny jokes here, please! 8D Empty Re: Funny jokes here, please! 8D Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:40 pm

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

At a sunday school, it's lunch time. On one plate, there is a heap of apples and a note from one of the nuns saying 'Take only one, God is watching!' Later down the line, there is a plate of cookies and one child wrote 'Take as many as you want, God is watching the apples!'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum