Cii Forum
Please login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cii Forum
Please login.
Cii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the program Cii (Wii PC).

I just created the forum. Please come back often and post!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A few suggestions...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A few suggestions... Empty A few suggestions... Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:37 pm

fpcorso

Cii Trainer
Cii Trainer

I was meaning to try this a few versions ago, but have been a little busy lately. It is a good start; however, you have a while to go before it becomes good. A few things I noticed:

*You do not have a universal home button. I would suggest dedicating a button that when the player pushes it, a menu will appear. The player then can choose to go to the main menu or go cancel. This will allow the player to go back to the main menu at anytime.

*I could not find a way to get out of the paint channel. The universal home button would help; however, you still need a way to close a built in channel.

*Why is the shop channel the only one to have the start channel screen? You should have that on all channels.

*The internet channel is not an internet channel. It is merely a link to a web browser. In a computer system program I have created before, I used a script that allows you to load web-pages into the application. Maybe you can create something like a web browser to use in your cii.

*I would suggest getting a few more in-depth games that really make it worth while using the system. There are lots of good game maker creators (is this made in game maker?) out there. Find one whose game you like and ask if you can host it on the cii.

I have several more suggestions, but let me get them organized and I will post more. If you need any clarification, feel free to ask.

http://www.vasculus.com

2A few suggestions... Empty Re: A few suggestions... Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:44 pm

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

To answer your questions:

1. press Home
2. see 1
3. we know
4. there are multiple DLLs to do that, we probably will use one
5. they're in development

3A few suggestions... Empty Re: A few suggestions... Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:54 pm

fpcorso

Cii Trainer
Cii Trainer

I see you are quite quick and brief. I am sorry for wasting your time. I will not bother you anymore.

http://www.vasculus.com

4A few suggestions... Empty Re: A few suggestions... Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Admin

Admin
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

Oh bother us more. We like answering things. That's why we are mods.

https://ciiforum.forumotion.net

5A few suggestions... Empty Re: A few suggestions... Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:59 pm

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

fpcorso wrote:I see you are quite quick and brief. I am sorry for wasting your time. I will not bother you anymore.
those are the most honest answers I could give. I don't like using filler when I post or talk, but I don't expect that to be taken as snappy. However, this game is in development, so we do really appreciate your feedback. Please don't think because the answer isn't as long as the question that you are unwanted in the forum!

6A few suggestions... Empty Re: A few suggestions... Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Nick Kaedalus

Nick Kaedalus
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

And we ARE making in-depht games for Cii.

Stick Warrior, for an example.

7A few suggestions... Empty Re: A few suggestions... Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:08 pm

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

Nick Kaedalus wrote:And we ARE making in-depht games for Cii.

Stick Warrior, for an example.
I think he means like assassin blue or iji, really famous games, but yeah, SW is a great Cii exclusive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum