Cii Forum
Please login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cii Forum
Please login.
Cii Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the program Cii (Wii PC).

I just created the forum. Please come back often and post!

You are not connected. Please login or register

On Topic of Organization

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1On Topic of Organization Empty On Topic of Organization Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:00 am

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

As I looked through the .GMK on Dropbox, I could barely understand how everything worked together. Why do you have a separate object for every box? Why not just have a parent and array? Why do you need all those extensions?

I think for 4.0 we should start from scratch, honestly.

2On Topic of Organization Empty Re: On Topic of Organization Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:01 am

Nicholasandjim

Nicholasandjim
Cii Experienced Gamer
Cii Experienced Gamer

link3000 wrote:As I looked through the .GMK on Dropbox, I could barely understand how everything worked together. Why do you have a separate object for every box? Why not just have a parent and array? Why do you need all those extensions?

I think for 4.0 we should start from scratch, honestly.
I'm not that experienced. It was the only way I thought we could do it.

3On Topic of Organization Empty Re: On Topic of Organization Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:04 am

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

An object inherits all of its events from its parent. Heck, we don't even need a parent, just a control and a basic button. Now that I think about it, we just need an array and a sprite. And a ds_grid.

4On Topic of Organization Empty Re: On Topic of Organization Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:05 am

Nicholasandjim

Nicholasandjim
Cii Experienced Gamer
Cii Experienced Gamer

link3000 wrote:An object inherits all of its events from its parent. Heck, we don't even need a parent, just a control and a basic button. Now that I think about it, we just need an array and a sprite. And a ds_grid.
I'm not sure about how to use arrays. If you can make a small example and put it in the dropbox, I might figure it out.

5On Topic of Organization Empty Re: On Topic of Organization Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:06 am

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

Sure

6On Topic of Organization Empty Re: On Topic of Organization Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:51 am

Nick Kaedalus

Nick Kaedalus
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

I caan't understand anything you are talking about...

But you mean you'll start from SCRATCH!?

Remaking all the graphics and everything? .-.

7On Topic of Organization Empty Re: On Topic of Organization Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:07 am

Nicholasandjim

Nicholasandjim
Cii Experienced Gamer
Cii Experienced Gamer

Nick Kaedalus wrote:I caan't understand anything you are talking about...

But you mean you'll start from SCRATCH!?

Remaking all the graphics and everything? .-.
Probably not graphics. Mostly just code.

8On Topic of Organization Empty Re: On Topic of Organization Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:10 am

Nick Kaedalus

Nick Kaedalus
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

Oh... and that means I will lose all my Cii points? T_T

9On Topic of Organization Empty Re: On Topic of Organization Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:11 am

Nicholasandjim

Nicholasandjim
Cii Experienced Gamer
Cii Experienced Gamer

Nick Kaedalus wrote:Oh... and that means I will lose all my Cii points? T_T
Maybe.

10On Topic of Organization Empty Re: On Topic of Organization Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:18 am

Nick Kaedalus

Nick Kaedalus
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

OMG

I'll have to play shoot the targets, one more time...

Oh I had an Idea!

TO THE MINIGAMES SECTION!!!

11On Topic of Organization Empty Re: On Topic of Organization Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:46 am

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

Nicholas wrote:
Nick Kaedalus wrote:Oh... and that means I will lose all my Cii points? T_T
Maybe.
No.

12On Topic of Organization Empty Re: On Topic of Organization Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Nick Kaedalus

Nick Kaedalus
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

Yay!
Are there any confirmed new games for version 4?

13On Topic of Organization Empty Re: On Topic of Organization Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:59 pm

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

nope.

14On Topic of Organization Empty Re: On Topic of Organization Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Nicholasandjim

Nicholasandjim
Cii Experienced Gamer
Cii Experienced Gamer

link3000 wrote:nope.
There is stick stalker.

15On Topic of Organization Empty Re: On Topic of Organization Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Nick Kaedalus

Nick Kaedalus
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

Where can I see this Stick Stalker?

And why are so much people making stick games like me? T_T (I were pretending to make Stick Warrior II: Stick Mage too...)

16On Topic of Organization Empty Re: On Topic of Organization Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:51 pm

link3000

link3000
Cii Adept Gamer
Cii Adept Gamer

Nick Kaedalus wrote:Where can I see this Stick Stalker?

And why are so much people making stick games like me? T_T (I were pretending to make Stick Warrior II: Stick Mage too...)
In the minigames section and because they're easy to draw and program.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum